Howard Martin Presents: The Power of the Heart’s Intelligence, Heal the Moment, Re-write the Future
Sunday, September 15, 2019
10:30 am- 12:30 pm
$47 until May 1st, $59 thereafter
We’re living in a time of extremes—the uncharted territory of a world that’s changing in ways that we’re not used to and, for many of us, the changes have happened faster than we’ve been prepared to accept.
How do we embrace such a magnitude of change in a healthy way? The answer to this question is found in paradigm-altering discoveries about the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) and the unseen ways in which we are connected, influencing not only our lives but the future.
Experience a special, uplifting and insightful event, The Power of the Heart’s Intelligence, Heal the Moment, Re-write the Future, with celebrated author, speaker and business leader Howard Martin.
ACTIVATE YOUR HEART’S INTELLIGENCE!
This special event is Open to the Public and may be purchased separately from your Soul Summit Scottsdale Pass!
Howard Martin, EVP, Heartmath
The Power of the Heart’s Intelligence, Heal the Moment, Re-write the Future!
Tap into your Heart’s Intelligence ~ to live in a state of flow, create vibrant health, more loving connections with others, and a deep sense of purpose in your life!
In this Special Program you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of how to deal with the speed of change and move beyond the past into the future
- Improve your mental focus and clarity regardless of what’s happening “out there”
- Create an optimal inner terrain for healing and for easing the stress of chronic pain and illness, by consciously accessing your heart’s wisdom
- Achieve your goals more quickly and easily
- Discover Heart Coherence—an optimal state of awareness, health, and performance
- Understand The Power of Positive Emotion – your access codes to fulfillment
- Learn scientifically-validated techniques that increase access to intuition, improve health, performance and well-being.
- Witness a real-time demonstration of the heart’s biological communication
- These techniques teach us how to cope during challenging times, handle stress and grief, improve thinking and decision making, develop intuition, deepen creativity, and better understand and manage emotions
Howard is co-author of the Best Selling books book The HeartMath Solution and Heart Intelligence. He is one of the original leaders who assisted Doc Childre the founder of HeartMath in creating the HeartMath System. Perhaps you have read his books, heard him speak or have seen him in movies like The Power of the Heart, The Incredible You and The Truth. Now, you have the opportunity to attend an event him to learn and experience the profound work of the HeartMath Institute.
“Howard Martin has inspired thousands of people around the world to gain better control of their lives. His work is paramount in helping people change their health, increase their mental edge, realize their spiritual connection by opening their heart and unfold into a more enriched destiny. His eloquent presentations are simple, light-hearted, inspirational, scientifically valid, and most importantly, they work. Howard is the living example of the natural balance between head and heart.”
~ Dr. Joe Dispenza, featured speaker in What the BLEEP Do We Know, author Evolve Your Brain and Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
Attend The Power of the Heart’s Intelligence, Heal the Moment, Re-write the Future with Howard and learn a science-based system backed by more than 25 years of research… and earning the trust of more than 5 Million people worldwide. Experience the benefits of HeartMath for yourself, information that will change the way you live your life.
“Howard Martin is a dynamic, compelling speaker with a vital message about the role of the heart in transforming our lives and the world. His authenticity, care and extraordinary ability to inform and inspire leaves you feeling like you’ve just experienced something very special that you will remember forever.”
~ Marci Shimoff, Author New York Times Best Seller, Happy for No Reason, featured teacher in The Secret